The Bangtastic House The Bangtastic House

Love it!!!!

Love it Love it Love it!

Wow, you got some real talent with house, this song rocks! really suited for this genre aswell.

Awsome!

Erectronik responds:

lol yea some of the songs in the house genre aren't really "house" haha

OlisBAZZ!! OlisBAZZ!!

Another cool synth!

Wooo yeah, i love the kind of aquatic synth u made, tis ace. this track isnt really D&B though.

OlisRockS OlisRockS

Nice Synth

Hey, I love the synth & it goes really well with the step beat. This track does need abit of work though, for example; why dont u add some variation to the drum rolls?

Hardcore Disco Hardcore Disco

I love the electrick beat

Hey, i'm just returning the favour of reviewing your work, this is one cool track. The electrick beat and perc tracks are amazing. You should definatley submit more stuff like this, its obviously ur thing.

TheSuitcase responds:

I love the cheesy 808 samples I used too.
Ill keep browsing your audio.

I see the Light I see the Light

Nice Piano

Hey,

This track is really good & im liking the piano! Thanks for the review on my first track! lol.

Keep up the cool music, its relaxing and atmospheric.

LoneEagle responds:

Well thanks alot for reviewing back and your welcome :)

I'll try and keep up the cool music... though it seems to be getting harder these days.

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Devotion ParagonX9 - Chaoz Devotion

HEY PARAGONX9

Hey paragonx9, i was just wondering, is there any chance of u sending me the VST'S u used in this track. Im interested in remixing it you see. Please reply, thanks.

underground101.

|//DjK/|| Suspicion[Demo!] |//DjK/|| Suspicion[Demo!]

The snare is out!

Hey, this tracks not bad but it annoying me like hell because the snare sounds like its out of time. Clould do with some more instruments aswell.

|/|DJK|//|- Toxic D.n.B. |/|DJK|//|- Toxic D.n.B.

Not Great

Erm... thats not the best track i heard on this site, the beats good but the bass-thingy is too hi n synth like. Also the notes the bass is playing are abit dull.

Undergoingurge responds:

well thx for the review

All and Sundry All and Sundry

Ace drums

Hey, ur drums & bass in this song are really good, ironic as it is drum n bass! But if i were u i'd loose the synth or at least completly change the structure of it.

Loose the little guitar sounding bit aswell.

Triskele responds:

Thanks for the review sir! Sorry I've been so long in responding. I'll send one back at you.

Koopa's Road Remix (Demo) Koopa's Road Remix (Demo)

WOW

this is an ace track! how r u not dominating the leader board?!?!

Mid-Night responds: